Barbarella

Barbarella

Everything I've Never Had - Lynetta Halat

I know I'm NOT supposed to WANT him. He's my OWN slice of forbidden fruit....MY deceased husband's outcast COUSIN.

photo Adrian2_zps3bf17486.jpg

He's AMAZING. He's PURE HEARTED. He's GORGEOUS.....Yes this is Adrian i'm describing....he is the sweetest guy ever!

This is the story about 29 yr old Marine/guitarist Adrian and 37 yr old widow/mom of 3/designer Celeste. It starts out with Celeste left alone to raise her 3 young boys after her husband of 14 years, Tripp passes away. Tripp's cousin Adrian steps in to help Celeste out and well....you can probably guess what happens? The family is against any relationship with these two...so the first 40% dragged a little...but it did not disappoint. I really enjoyed this one......what i really mean is I enjoyed ADRIAN *sigh* I did mention he plays the guitar, right? Yep....he's PERFECT with a capital P.
YUM-OLA

4 STARS for SEXY ADRIAN ♥

ADRIAN
 photo Adrian_zps3a6c8060.jpg

His scent is unique...it reminds me of the desert and the ocean all at once--HOT and QUENCHING. Why does he have to be an assault on all of my senses?? Yummy~

CELESTE
minka kelly photo: minka kelly Minka_Kelly4.jpg

My EYES meet his, and i'm LOST. Lost to his LOOK. Lost to this song. Lost to my fantasizing.

photo Adrian3_zps97ee1e80.jpg

“All I want to do is hold you and protect you and love you. Will you let me do that, not matter the consequences?”

FOO FIGHTERS
Everlong Lyrics

Hello, I've waited here for you... Everlong.
Tonight, I throw myself into,
And out of the red, out of her head she sang.

Come down and waste away with me, down with me...
Slow how, you wanted it to be,
I'm over my head, out of her head she sang.

And I wonder when I sing along with you,
If everything could ever feel this real forever.
If anything could ever be this good again,
The only thing I'll ever ask of you.
She sang:

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in,
Hold you in, and now, I know you've always been there
Out of your head, out of my head I sang.

And I wonder when I sing along with you,
If everything could ever feel this real forever,
If anything could ever be this good again.
The only thing I'll ever ask of you,
She sang:

And I wonder...
If everything could ever feel this real forever,
If anything could ever be this good again.
The only thing I'll ever ask of you,
You gotta promise not to stop when I say when.

You're my LIFE, my LOVE, my HEAVEN...my EVERYTHING I'd NEVER had.