Barbarella

Barbarella

Lover Unbound (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Book 5) - J.R. Ward

5 Wickedly Sexy.....VISHOUS stars

photo 5937c1a91c1b063e2940e3d5c819644b_zps9703e96a.jpg

This is the fifth book in the Black Dagger Brotherhood series and in my opinion....the best one yet!!! This is the story of V and Jane.
Vishous has a dark side and doesn't do relationships....until he meets Dr. Jane. They meet under not so great circumstances....but the chemistry is instant and incredibly hot. Will Jane fall under V's spell? I know i would...LOL! You will just have to read it to find out...go look at my V pics in my review and you tell me you're not interested? Hmmm? 2 words....SEXY and MEN, need i say more??? GO READ THIS!!!
Now on to read Phury's book

photo vishous1_zpse800cfbb.jpg

photo d01b3113-0cc1-40e9-b806-6fd986d35fc6_zps3db9db6d.jpg

photo 7d589ba5bdf4c5d62ca27312f10b3aaf_zps18daf69f.jpg

FAVE QUOTES:

“Gimme an S! A T! An O! A C! Followed by a K-H-O-L-M! What's it spell? HEAD FUCK

“If you're going to insist on being reasonable, I'm going to stop hanging with you.”

“Praying's not going to help. Too late for that, Jane...I gave you a chance to have it on your terms. Now we'll do this on mine”

“Her bra was cotton and white and, bless its little frickin´ heart, had a front clasp.”

“When I want you to bag, I'll tell you.

“V's smile didn't last long. "Don't get your romantic side fired up about me and Jane, buddy.
She's human."
Butch's jaw dropped and he pulled a bobble. "No, really? That's such a shocker! And here I thought she
was a sheep."
V shot Butch a fuck-ya stare.”

Shit... you're not coming with me, are you?"
"I don't feel like killing anyone anymore."
"Oh. Good. The idea that you might only cripple the guy makes me feel a fuck of a lot better about leaving you here.”
(V & Butch)

photo vishous11_zps7dc119f8.jpg

photo cd80183d825c940194cb54d6c28ac6be_zps9cd7d82d.jpg

photo vishous3_zps9f797e40.jpg

photo 01ee3b51700db27014d0aaba1ba6b98a_zps9f179c31.jpg

**BR with the fabulous pinkies**