Barbarella

Barbarella

Frigid - J Lynn *****4.5 KYLER stars*****

"How much snow are they calling for?" "Somewhere between alot and holy fuck."

snow heart photo: heart in the snow snow-1.jpg

"I was in love with my best friend.
And it could be worse, I guessed. I could have been in love with a male stripper or a drug addict. Kyler Quinn was neither of those things. Although he could easily be passed off a male stripper with those jaw dropping good looks and messy brown hair, and he was addictive as any drug out there."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is the story of hottie Kyler and sweet Sydney. They have been best friends since they were kids, and somewhere between falling out a tree and high school...the lines got a little blurred, at least with Sydney. She's in love with Kyler but is afraid to say anything. Can a weekend away stranded in a blizzard bring these two together? Will Kyler feel the same way about her? You just have to read this to find out. I loved this book sooooooooo much! Kyler was so yummy...i wanted to eat him up!! Seriously, i recommend this book to everyone! ♥

photo 450ff54a-9f6a-4338-9b4b-5a2c11e5fed2_zpsd4ffff45.jpg

I loved her, NOT in the best friend kind of way. NOT in the almost a little kid sister kind of way. I LOVED her in a way that transcended those things. And i was IN love with her.

photo 0fa46c95-f906-4752-98b3-bba5d9ccef19_zpsb7043271.jpg

HE had a sexy throat. Hell the boy had a SEXY everything.

“Syd, are you not wearing a bra?” Before I could answer, his hands drifted up further, until the fingertips brushed the swells of my breasts. “You’re not. Very naughty, Syd.”

“Sometimes words weren’t enough— they couldn’t cover the feeling. This was one of those times. So I closed the distance and kissed her, putting everything I felt for her, every promise I made her, into that one kiss.”

“It’s alright. I mean, sex can be messy sometimes and these things happen and… I really need to stop talking.” Kyler chuckled deeply and then he kissed the tip of my nose. “Have I told you how adorable you are?” Adorable? I’d been aiming for sexy or hot. I shrugged one shoulder. “You’re fucking adorable.”

kissing couples photo: kissing couples kuss3.jpg

I'll love you this year,
I'll love you next year,
and then forever

I'll always need you,
I'll never leave you,
I'll love you forever

And if you ever change your mind,
think again, and give me time
you're my forever

I love this feeling,
my heart is beating a mile a minute
No other woman has ever been so deep inside in it
And when the sun shines on our love,

that's when I thank the Lord above
you're my beginning

And when the sun shines on our love,
that's when I thank the Lord above
you are my last love,

you are my everlasting love
You are my first love,
you're my forever

LOVE quotes photo: Love Quote 1_love_quotes_to_tell_your_girlfriend_zpsa5efc8b3.jpg

“I love you." I paused, taking a deep breath and our eyes locked. I saw the world in his gaze. I saw our future. "And that is forever.”