Barbarella

Barbarella

Picture Perfect - Ella Fox 4 Perfectly Hot....FLYNN stars!!

Babe, just wait until I'm DEEP inside of you. I'm going TO fuck you hard, long, and deep. The THINGS we're going to DO together are going to BLOW your mind."

LOVE quotes photo: Love Quote 10449_356483891099750_1755084777_n_zpsa384d23e.jpg

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We meet sexy, gorgeous, rockstar Flynn. He has been the lead singer of the band, Renegade Saints for the past 10 years. He is your basic no strings attached, never had a relationship type of guy. He needs a photographer for his upcoming tour, and he then meets, sweet and beautiful Tessa. They are drawn to one another and Flynn can't stay away from Tessa. She hasn't dated much, and thinks Flynn is just going to use her, and then move on to the next girl. Tess has been Renegade Saints biggest fan for years....well Flynn's biggest fan that is. They finally start dating....and HOLY HOTNESS....BEST SEX SCENES EVER! My panties went up in flames, it was that SMOKING HOT! I really liked this book and if you love the ROCKSTAR, then you should definitely read this one!!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

My FLYNN
ale marchi photo: ALE MARCHI ALE4.jpg

He's six feet tall WITH dark hair, WILD amber eyes, LIPS like a dream, and a BODY the doesn't fucking quit."

You're MY everything Flynn, and I LOVE you. I"ll LIVE my whole life loving YOU too, so damn much baby. You're the MOST beautiful and AMAZING man on earth."

My TESSA
leighton meester photo: Leighton Meester Leighton-Meester-prombeauty-121510-mdn.jpg

"I was DRAWN to Tessa as though SHE was an industrial STRENGTH magnet."

"I'm going to MAKE you come hard and often babe, and it's NEVER going to be a burden, I can tell YOU that right now. You're SO fucking HOT that I COULD spend days pleasuring you and IT wouldn't be enough for ME."

ImageChef Word Mosaic - ImageChef.com

There are a THOUSAND things we're going to DO to and with each OTHER baby, and I'm LOOKING forward to every ONE of them.

fate quotes photo: Fate heart-2.gif

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hello, I've waited here for you... Everlong.
Tonight, I throw myself into,
And out of the red, out of her head she sang.

Come down and waste away with me, down with me...
Slow how, you wanted it to be,
I'm over my head, out of her head she sang.

And I wonder when I sing along with you,
If everything could ever feel this real forever.
If anything could ever be this good again,
The only thing I'll ever ask of you.
You gotta promise not to stop when I say when.
She sang:

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in,
Hold you in, and now, I know you've always been there
Out of your head, out of my head I sang.

And I wonder when I sing along with you,
If everything could ever feel this real forever,
If anything could ever be this good again.
The only thing I'll ever ask of you,
You gotta promise not to stop when I say when.
She sang:

And I wonder...
If everything could ever feel this real forever,
If anything could ever be this good again.
The only thing I'll ever ask of you,
You gotta promise not to stop when I say when

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You're EVERYTHING I ever wanted, and the ONLY thing I can't live without. When I BREATHE you in, I know I'm HOME, no matter where WE are.

LOVE quotes photo: DSCF5452.jpg