Barbarella

Barbarella

In Flight (Up In The Air, #1) - R.K. Lilley ^^^^4 stars for Mr. Beautiful^^^^

“I’m going to ruin you. I’ll be your first, and I’ll fuck you so thoroughly that I’ll be your last too. You won’t want any other man after I’ve gotten my hands on you.”

james cavendish photo: james cavendish wpid-352cb7443e2e2595f8e5462998c52cef_zps1e2abf00.jpeg

"Can you honestly tell me that the thought of submitting to me in bed doesn't make you wet?" (Hell yes it does!!!!)

"You're going to learn very quickly that i always mean what i say." (Oh yummy)

**************************************

This is the first book in the UP IN THE AIR series. James is a hot, controlling, bossy, billionaire (yes billionaire) who meets Bianca on one of his flights. Bianca is a sweet, gorgeous, flight attendant. James wants Bianca and whatever James wants....he gets!! They both have skeletons in their closets, and the billon dollar question? Can this relationship survive? Well, you won't find out in this book....to be continued in MILE HIGH! This has a cliffhanger, a huge one i might add, so have book 2 ready...and enjoy Mr. Beautiful (he really is..) and Bianca's story :))

***************************************

airlines photo: Boeing 737-2Y5 [N703S] Boeing737-2Y5N703S-2.jpg

He was just so stunningly good-looking. He was the most attractive person I'd ever seen...he was BEAUTIFUL

MR. Beautiful....James
 photo 600full-jase-dean_zps1dfcf8ad.jpg

The many faces of James...

“Mr. Stalker
Mr. Mercurial”

MY BIANCA
blake lively photo: Blake Lively blake_lively.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I had to inlude Stephan in my review, because he was such a huge part of Bianca's life...and i love that he calls her Bee. They have been thru so much together as a brother-sister team. Everyone needs a Stephan ♥

MY STEPHAN
 photo chace-crawford_zps65c95747.jpg

There were times when it felt like he was more of an extension of me than an actual seperate person. We were that close. When i heard the word family, I thought of only one person, and that person was Stephan. (AWWW i love you Stephan)

*****************************************

My fave quotes/one liners:

“You are the most perfect fucking thing I've ever seen in my life”

“I knew I had a problem. I was starting to like that kinky rich bastard.”

“In private, though, you may call me Mr. Cavendish”

“He lay down beside me, pulling me back to his chest and throwing his arm over me. “Mine,” he whispered in my ear.”

“Careful, Love. You can't offer a starving man a feast and expect him not to take you up on it.”

“You’re the most gorgeous creature on the planet. How do you not know that you’ve completely ruined me for other men?”

****************************************

sobbing photo: Ugly crying Supernatural tumblr_mgcd2dbMKu1rx9rato2_250.gif

This was how i felt at the end of the book.....HEARTBROKEN and basically this song is how it's going to be.... for now....UGH :((((

Loving you
Isn't the right thing to do
How can I
Ever change things that I feel?
If I could
Maybe I'd give you my world
How can I
When you won't take it from me?

Another Lonely day

Tell me why
Everything turned around?
Packing up
Shacking up's all you wanna do
If I could
Baby I'd give you my world
Open up
Everything's waiting for you

Another Lonely day

Another lonely day

You can go your own way
You can go your own way

**To Be Continued in MILE HIGH....woo hoo i have the next book, so ALL IS GOOD!!!
(THANK YOU, Trish for lending me the books...xoxoxo)