Barbarella

Barbarella

Love Love - Beth Michele ^^^^4 SWEET LIKE CANDY stars^^^^

sweet like candy photo: sweet like candy 9001.jpg

"If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart. I'll stay there forever"

Love Love was a SWEET, FLUFFY, FUNNY, love story. It was just the kind of book I was looking for to cure my rotten mood :) The book starts out with Gabby, 25, interior decorator and still grieving over her fiance who passed away 3 years prior. She wants love, but doesn't think there is anyone out there for her. She then meets hot, rich, sexy Dane. He becomes her no-strings, rebound, strictly sex guy.(ok by me) Next, we meet cute, adorable, kind, dimpled Brad (i love him). Brad is the owner of The Brew House, and is also Gabby's love interest..... only she doesn't know it yet. You just have to read it to find out who she ends up with...my lips are sealed!! I LOVED Gabby's CLUMSINESS, HUMOR, WIT, KINDNESS, and her CANDY/COFFEE ADDICTION. I strongly recommend reading this if you're in between books or just looking for something sweet and refreshing.
*WARNING* There was a few sad parts, so please have some kleenex on standby....but in the end you will be smiling!!!

Some of my favorite lines:
"I notice that the lovely breeze has blown my skirt up to declare my ass available for public viewing."

"I didn't tell her about the orgasm I practically had right on the street, or that my panties almost disintegrated the moment I saw him."

"I'm in the bathroom at the coffee house, and the toilet is backed up and won't flush. GREAT, now the next person is going to think I left this shit in the toilet."

"I burst out laughing and the spaghetti flies out of my mouth and lands on my mother's new blouse. Brilliant"

klutz photo: Stairs klutz.jpg

*******************************************************

tears photo: tears tears.jpg

"From the moment I first saw you, I couldn't take my eyes off of you. You took my breathe away."

HOPE words photo: hope whispers one more time hope.jpg

"My favorite thing in the whole world is to curl up with a good book and get lost, and when I'm finished reading.... sometimes I'm in tears because I'm affected so much. Because I feel so deeply."

LOVE words photo: Love Words Love_Words_AMACAARQ-P676605495x500.jpg

"I found myself wanting to make you smile, wanting to feel your warmth, wanting to hold your hand, wanting to steal your heart."

holding hands photo: Holding-Hands Holding-Hands.jpg

We're both looking for something

We've been afraid to find

It's easier to be broken

It's easier to hide

Looking at you, holding my breath

For once in my life I'm scared to death

I'm taking a chance, letting you inside

Like being in love to feel for the first time

The world that I see inside you

Waiting to come to life

Waking me up to dreaming

Reality in your eyes

Into the unknown

We're lost in this

But it feels like home

Like being in love to feel for the first time

Like being in love she said for the first time

Like being in love to feel for the first time

holding hands photo: holding-hands holding-hands.jpg

"Thank you," she says.
"For what?"
"For being the ONE to hold my HEART."

**To Beth Michele...Hope you like the Lifehouse song...i know it's your favorite band and mine too :D **