Barbarella

Barbarella

The Stillness of You - Julie Bale ** 3.5 almost 4 stars **

~~No one expects to meet the person who will change your life on a Wednesday. Maybe a Friday or a Saturday, but not the one that's halfway between work and freedom. No one expects it, but it does happen. It happened to me and he didn't just change my life, he SAVED it.~~

Hottie, and former bad boy, Ben is traded to the Philadelphia Flyers hockey team and is staying with his coach Matt for a few weeks until he can find his own place. He then meets the broken and damaged, Georgia, who is Matt's sister and is also staying with Matt. One thing leads to another, and they fall in love, but not without many, many, hurdles along the way.

"Ben, you're like a circle that's good and whole and perfect. I'm not. I'm sick. I have a mental health condition and my circle is cracked and there are pieces of me that are fragmented, pieces that can't be fixed."

Ben
 photo benlancaster_zps972b5a03.jpg

photo flyershockey_zpsfd0b5c56.jpg

"If you love me then what's the problem? Love is enough. Love has to be enough."

Georgia
 photo ashleybensoninthestillness_zps3ec59dcf.jpg

photo ahhh_zpsc0671e9e.jpg

"You're wrong you know. I love you. All of you. Even the pieces that you won't show me because all that stuff makes up your circle and I don't give a flying f*ck if it's broken. I love every cracked and fragmented piece of you. And when you're ready, I hope you'll trust me enough to let me be the one to help you put those broken pieces back together."

photo tellme_zpsa0bf0a47.jpg

~The pieces inside me, the ones that sometimes moved fast and loose, were still. They were quiet. Peaceful. And for that I was grateful.~

photo brokenquote_zps91a86ce8.jpg

"I want you in my life and I'll take whatever I can get. I love every inch of you, even the crazy parts."

photo kuss3_zps2ace85b1.jpg

**ARC provided in exchange for an honest review**